Friday, April 07, 2006

A Whale of a Mouse

It's good to see Microsoft expanding its line of High Definition mice. (see Microsoft Expands its Line of High Definition Mice). While Microsoft's range does seem to be on the expensive side compared to other brands, they do, however, have some very ergonomic and really comfortable mice.

I had reviewed the Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 a long time ago and was really impressed by the design, it reminded me of a Whale's tail. It was really comfortable to use, both your thumb and little finger were supported at the sides with your middle finger on the scroll/tilt wheel.

Well Microsoft will be shipping the new Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 this month, which has the same design. Only its High Definition and Laser.

I'd love to get my hands on it, let's see; maybe I could pull a few strings and get it at least for a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home